Writing That Works will help you say what you want to say, with less difficulty and more confidence. Now in its third edition, this completely updated classic has been expanded to included all new advice on e-mail and the e-writing world, plus a fresh point of view on political correctness.
With dozens of examples, many of them new, and useful tips for writing as well as faster on a computer, Writing That Works will show you how to improve anything you write:
- Presentations that move ideas and action
- Memos and letters that get things done
- Plans and reports that make things happen
- Fund-raising and sales letters that produce results
- Resumes and letters that lead to interviews
- Speeches that make a point